Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Vintage Slips Photo shoot






Here are a few photos from the Fashion Photo Shoot I styled.....
The photo's were taken indoors....Simple and Chic...Great neutral rock wall for the back drop, Fabulous vintage velvet couch. The pillows I used were actually "dresses" that I wrap around and pinned to plain pillows....I wanted to create a 1960's bohemian look for my Vintage Slips...the whole look was what I was aiming for! A stylist can see that picture that they are trying to create, capturing that look is sometimes a challenge.
I was also the photographer for this photo shoot....WOW!! It was exhausting twards the end....Having a Beautiful model that knew how to work it... made it so worth it!

4 Comments:

At January 12, 2010 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Mikal said...

Beautiful work!
Beautiful photos!
Beautiful slips!
Beautiful jewels!

Have fun!!

Mikal

 
At January 13, 2010 at 7:22 PM , Blogger icandy... said...

Mikal said it all!!!!!
OXOXOX

 
At January 15, 2010 at 11:24 AM , Blogger sf said...

Great looks. You are an amazing talent! I look foward to working with you.
Sandra

 
At July 10, 2011 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Bohemian said...

So creative... so Boheme'... so of coarse I'm loving it ALL!!! * Winks *

Dawn... The Bohemian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home